Product Code: Fletcher 3100
Ex Tax: 0.00€
This versatile multi-material cutter features a spring-loaded cutting assembly with an interchangeable pillar post allowing you the convenience of quickly switching from one material to another with ease.
- Cutting capacity of 163 cm (63") on the vertical axis.
- Cutting head rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Patented lever- type clamping system that secures in place various substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
Substrate Cutting Capability
- Gator Board up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2" (13mm)
- PVC, Acrylic and Glass up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Aluminum Sheets up to .040"
Unique Performance Features
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cut's debris-free, no secondary processing
- Optional laser sight line for accurate cutting
- Wall-mounted or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates