Product Code: Fletcher FSC
Ex Tax: 0.00€
FSC Multi-Material Cutter features an interchangable cutting head design ensuring that this machine will never become obsolete, as Fletcher upgrades its blades to match new substrates as they enter the market. The FSC cuts aluminum composite and aluminum sheet materials, debris-free, enabling you to place it in the same work area as your dust-sensitive printing device.
- Cutting capacity of 165 cm (65") on the vertical axis.
- Material loading from left side, equipped with a steel wear strip designed to maintain machine squareness over time.
- Lever-type clamping system that secures in place various substrates heights up to 64" (165cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process. The clamp system opens 5/8" (159cm) preventing damage of a pre-printed 1/2" (13mm) graphic when loading.
- Cutting head equipped with a twin handle feature for cutting control with rigid substrates.
Substrate Cutting Capability
- Aluminum Composites (ACM) up to 4mm
- Aluminum Sheets up to .063"
- Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2" (13mm)
- PVC and Foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Acrylics/Plexiglass up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Glass/Mirrors up to 1/4" (6mm)
Unique Performance Features
- Interchangeable cutting head technology
- Cuts clean debris-free, no secondary processing
- Can be placed in same room as printer,saving valuable shop floor space
- Equipped with laser sight line for accurate cutting - included in purchase package
- Mounts on wall or free-standing V-Groove Cutting
- Fine adjustment increments for precise depth control
- Thumbscrew depth control feature